Sentinel MVE™ software enables real-time video communication and management for wireless and mobile edge devices,from one or many devices, to one or many user clients. As optimized for edge microNVRs from HauteSpot Networks, our software is a leading solution for video surveillance / transmission from nearly any location to any permitted user.
Sentinel MVE™ high-performance software transmits both real-time video and data from wireless and mobile devices as it happens, to those who need to know such as security personnel, service employees and managers, suppliers, law enforcement, EMS and military. Secure recorded video is also available for analysis and record purposes.
Architecture for Scalable Web Client Deployment
- The AVE suite of components (Video Server, MVE, 2D Client, 3D Client, and Management Server, HTML5 Viewer, Silverlight Viewer) are proprietary custom software components built for large scale remote surveillance applications
- Any number of edge devices can wirelessly
- Any number of users can control, view, and
manage the video streams, independent of
- Live streaming & rewinding over 3G, 4G, LTE, satellite, wi-fi, wired.
- Auto search to best available wireless spectrum,
with user-defined preferred networks
- Managed bandwidth and multiple cameras
sharing a communication channel minimizes
- Scalable to any number of
cameras (1,000s), for any number of client
user stations, and any number of live or playback
- Employs a custom push protocol to stream video from microNVR to a fixed-IP video server. This means that video streaming is continuous over cellular network with minimum interruptions due to changes in the mobile IP address.
- Support on demand push with request from fixed-IP video server by maintaining connection without constantly streaming video.
- Support digital PTZ for all cameras
- Recorded video is RSA signed for tamper prevention
- Video is stored in H.264 format, with motion
detection for fast search and playback
- Display recorded event and browse motion history
- Management software permits centralized
configuration and program updates across
the system; saves costs, and permits easy
- Video can be displayed with a live 2D area map
(several map layers to choose from)
- GPS location for each camera can be captured
and displayed in real-time, plus the viewing
context of each camera
- Permits monitoring and display of large numbers
of cameras, for example, for vehicle fleets,
industrial or commercial facilities, or throughout
- 3D client display available as special-order for
large scale surveillance or operations
- Compatible with USB camera, ONVIF camera and most digital camera types, e.g.
PTZ, night, infrared, etc.
- For Windows based notebooks, PCs or tablets
- Support large scale Web deployment with HTML5 or Silverlight for viewing in smartphone, table, etc.
- Support flexible record scheduling
- Live satellite image layers
- PTZ Prioritization for user
- Proprietary video bandwidth management between 2 sites link by low bandwidth wireless link using AVE Proxy Servers
- Properitary UDP flow control algorithm to minimize latency yet recover from majority of packet loss
- Details logs for access and usage report
- Small business – e.g. for a small number of service
- Vehicles/ wireless locations
- Large fleet and service vehicles including utilities
Industrial and commercial operations – wherever
video for mobile operations or services is needed
- Multiple or scattered locations; remote or weatherimpacted locations
- Open perimeters, including borders, ports
- Temporary locations, e.g. construction, events
- Parks, sports or other facilities where wireless can
be a cost effective alternative to wired
- Police, fire, emergency, and rescue vehicles;
on-site mobile incident management centers
- Bus systems, trains
Product Briefs - Download and learn about key features and functions of Sentinel's products.